ServicesI am an OTTIAQ-certified, French-to-English translator specializing in mining, environmental engineering, corporate communications and many food topics. My clients include engineering firms, professional organizations, government departments, universities and communications firms.
I focus on what I do best: translating your French documents into clear, effective English. I offer my clients direct access, prompt response times, absolute confidentiality, and meticulously crafted English documents. This means I work directly with you; I reply to phone calls and emails promptly, and deliver on time; I commit to client confidentiality; and I produce documents that meet your needs.
Some of my recent projects include:
- Raglan South nickel project - environmental and social impact assessment
- Koniambo mining project - environmental baseline study
- Environmental audit reports
- Environmental and social impact assessments
- Annual reports
- Executive biographies
- Website pages
- Corporate newsletters
- HR policies
Food and Nutrition
- "Innovating with Grain-Fed Veal, A Reference Guide"
- "Eat Well ! Eat Veal !" recipe booklet
Editing, Revising, Proofreading
Some recent projects:
- Corporate employment and business capacity study
- Engineering project sheets